Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. You can also learn more about cookies by visiting http://www.allaboutcookies.org which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different types of browsers. Please note however, that by blocking or deleting cookies used on our website you may not be able to take full advantage of the website.
Cookies are pieces of information that include a unique reference code that an internet site transfers to your device to store and sometimes track information about you. A number of cookies that we use will only last for the duration of your site visit and will stop when you close your browser. Other cookies are used to remember you when you return to the website and will last for longer.
- Necessary Management
- Managing your login session to enable you to move easily from one page to another within the website and to ensure that your page requests are loaded in a smooth and secure manner.
- Collecting statistical information about how you use the website so that we can improve the site.
- Remembering that you have used the website before; allowing us to identify the number of unique visitors we receive to different parts of the site.
- Storing your preferences and selections.
- Customising elements of the layout and/or content of the pages of the website for you.